The Ford Mustang has become synonymous with American Muscle cars. Most of the time, people think of gigantic V8 power, however now Ford has announced the new High Performance Package for the 2020 Ford Mustang. Let’s check out the things you should know about this new car!
- The 2.3 Liter Mustang 4 cylinder pushes 330 horsepower and 350 pound feet of torque. A crazy number for a 4 cylinder.
- This version of the Mustang started as a Focus RS engine swap. While we may not be getting the Focus anymore here in the USA, I’d say this is a pretty good compromise.
- The new 2.3 Liter Mustang is the most powerful four-cylinder sports car that is made by an American Automaker. That is some good bragging rights there!
- It isn’t just the engine that was upgraded for this model of Mustang. An alloy strut tower brace was added to stiffen the chassis, resulting in greater steering precision. There is new tuning, and plenty of aesthetic changes.
- This new version of the Mustang gives many of the great things of a more expensive Mustang in a more entry level priced Mustang.
Bonus: As of recently the Mustang itself has been rated the best sold Sports Car!
Like Ford, but want something a little more off-road? Check out the Tremor package Ford Super Duty trim.