Pistol vaults are meant to allow for quick access to your firearm. The list below is a collection of manufacturers that build at least one pistol vault that has a biometric lock.
These locks allow for even quicker access, and are easier to open when under pressure.
Keep in mind that some of these manufacturers do carry non biometric versions, so if a fingerprint lock is what you are looking for, make sure to check the listing before purchase.
Below is meant more as a starting point, and I am not necessarily recommending any of the following companies in this list.
Biometric Locking Safe Vault Manufacturers:
- American Security (Amsec) – While Amsec doesn’t offer biometric on their handgun safes, they do offer them on some of their full size safes.
- Barska – All of Barska’s safes come with biometric locks on them.
- Browning – Some of Browning’s full size safes will offer a biometric option. Most of their pistol safes have a biometric variant.
- Gunvault – Most of Gunvaults pistol safes have a biometric option.
- Hollon – Most, if not all of Hollon’s full size safes are able to be ordered with a biometric lock on them.
- Liberty – Liberty offers a couple different pistol safes with biometric options. Including the HDX-150, HDX-250, CDX-250, and HDX-350. Most of their full size safes are able to have bio
- Protex – Many of Protex’s safes are able to have biometric options.
- Sentry Safe – Sentry’s pistol safe is well known for it’s biometric lock.
- The Gun Box – The Gun Box offers all of their safes with biometric options. This includes the Echo, 2.0, SK-1 and more.
- Tracker – The smaller home safes do offer biometric locks.
- Vaultek – Vaultek offers biometric options on all of their safes. These are some of my favorite pistol safes out there. I personally reviewed their VT10i here. Buy yours here.
- Viking – Quite a few Viking safes have a biometric option, including their wall safes.