We may get commissions for purchases made through links in this post. Thanks for the support! 👍
There aren’t many “real” SUVs out there anymore. With the prevalence of crossovers, the body on frame true SUV has become more and more scarce. Thankfully Lexus has continued on with the body on frame LX 570 as an awesome luxury SUV.
Lexus just announced a new trim option for this vehicle labeled the “Sport Package”. What does this package get you?
- Sport grille and front fascia – The normal grill is a horizontal slat style grill. The new grill features a blacked out repeating rhombus style grill.
- Revised lower rear valence – Yes, nothing can be bad with more vents!
- Body color side mirrors with chrome accents – Normally the mirrors are body color with accents.
- Semi-aniline, leather-trimmed seats – These seats can come in black, cabernet, or moonlight white.
- Headliner – The headliner in this new option is now black.
While it may not be as monumental as the re-introduction of Lexus’ brother company Toyota’s Supra, it is still a great addition to the lineup!
If you wanted to shop around for your own Lexus LX 570, make sure to build your own on Lexus’ website here.