Some people buy everything at Costco, regardless of what it is! This leads people to buy things you wouldn’t normally think of, including gun safes and standing desks from this warehouse store.
However today, we are going to be talking more about one of my favorite beverages to drink, coffee. Costco, it turns out, has some great options out there to get yourself all set up for a great cup of coffee in the morning.
The best coffee makers range from some great inexpensive single serve coffee makers like the FlexBrew, to expensive premium espresso machines like the De’Longhi Eletta. Regardless, Costco is where you can get it for one of the best prices around.
Here is the list of some of the best coffee makers, and additionally some coffee accessories you need for that cup of coffee!
- 1. FlexBrew 2-way coffee maker – Best single serve
- 2. Nespresso Vertuo Next Coffee and Espresso Maker – Best single serve espresso machine
- 3. De’Longhi Eletta Fully Automatic Espresso Cappuccino and Coffee Maker – Best espresso machine
- 4. Chef’n 3-in-1 Cold Brew Coffee Maker & French Press – Best manual coffee maker
- 5. Fellow Products Stagg EKG Kettle – Best Coffee Kettle
- 6. Capresso Froth Control Milk Frother – Best milk frother
1. FlexBrew 2-way coffee maker – Best single serve
When you are the only one the drinks coffee in your home, it can be annoying having to make a pot of coffee, and it always go bad in the end. It’s a waste, and that second cup is never quite as good as the first.
Single serve coffee makers fix that by allowing you to make one cup at a time! This is something I highly recommend and this FlexBrew 2-Way coffee maker uses K-Cups to make it even easier to drink from.
While I personally prefer single serve coffee makers that use ground coffee instead of pods, they still are incredibly easy and have a decently good taste to them.
So it’s a single serve, awesome! However what happens when your friends come over? It can serve them as well! This has a carafe built in as well.
While you may not use that portion a ton, it is an awesome addition!
- Brew Type: Drip Coffee
- Pod or Ground: K-Cup Pods
- Brew Amount: Single or Caraffe
- Cost: $$
- Dimensions: 13.66″ high by 12.24″ wide by 11.42″ deep
2. Nespresso Vertuo Next Coffee and Espresso Maker – Best single serve espresso machine
Where would coffee be without espresso? Probably not where we are today with tons of different ways of brewing your favorite cup today.
However making espresso is either really difficult, or incredibly expensive to make at home, meaning you can only get it at your favorite coffee shop.
Well, that is unless you have a Nespresso! These are automatic espresso makers that quickly use coffee pods to make some espresso that can either be used on their own, or to create your favorite drink.
This Nespresso Vertuo Next is awesome, because it also comes with everything you need! It even comes with an automatic milk frother.
- Brew Type: Espresso
- Pod or Ground: Nespresso Pods
- Brew Amount: Single Cup (5, 7.8, and 14oz)
- Cost: $$$
- Dimensions: 10.07″ high by 5.5″ wide by 12″ deep
3. De’Longhi Eletta Fully Automatic Espresso Cappuccino and Coffee Maker – Best espresso machine
Is the Nespresso espresso maker above just a little too entry level for your taste? Well, Costco has some high end espresso makers as well!
This De’Longhi Eletta is made by a reputable company, but it doesn’t come cheap! However it will make some incredible coffee for you every morning.
If you are really into coffee, have the room on your counter, and the budget to match this espresso maker might just be for you.
One of my favorite things about it, is that it will handle making your coffee from start to finish. It has a built in burr grinder, milk frother, and of course the actual espresso maker.
- Brew Type: Espresso
- Pod or Ground: Ground
- Brew Amount: Single Cup
- Cost: $$$$$
- Dimensions: 14.2 high by 10.2 wide by 18.4 deep
4. Chef’n 3-in-1 Cold Brew Coffee Maker & French Press – Best manual coffee maker
If you don’t believe that coffee should be made in an automatic coffee maker, you likely are trying to find yourself a good manual coffee maker instead.
Unfortunately Costco doesn’t have a ton of options for this, and doesn’t have an Aeropress, however they do have this really cool little coffee maker.
It essentially is a fancy french press coffee maker. They market it as a 3-in-1 drip coffee maker, french press, and cold brew maker, however to be honest, all french presses can do that.
That said, it is really nice looking, should work awesome for you, and if you are tied to Costco, one of the best options out there!
- Brew Type: French Press, Cold Brew
- Pod or Ground: Ground
- Brew Amount: Your choice (Up to 1.5 liters)
- Cost: $
- Dimensions: Unknown
5. Fellow Products Stagg EKG Kettle – Best Coffee Kettle
If you plan on doing any form of manual coffee making, you need a great kettle, and even outside of Costco’s selection Fellow Product’s Stagg EKG Kettle is on of my favorites, and I was excited to find it at Costco as well.
This is a high end, self heating kettle that is perfect for pour over coffee, Aeropress or really anything you may need hot water for.
6. Capresso Froth Control Milk Frother – Best milk frother
If you plan on drinking any great cup of coffee, you are probably aware that you need a good milk frother! This Capresso version at Costco should work perfectly for anyone that needs a great one.
All you do, is put milk in the top, turn the knob and let it do its thing! Then add your warmed, and frothed milk to the coffee to make some delicious drinks.
Costco is a great place to buy a coffee maker! Thankfully they have curated some great options for their customers.
I hope this list of great coffee makers and accessories at least gave you a good starting point to getting your favorite coffee makers.
If you still want to research more, I recommend reading through this article here about my favorite overall coffee makers out there today!